Software Engineer - iOS
- Malvern, PA
Ring is looking for a Software Engineer to join our iOS application team focusing on the Ring Alarm product.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience working in iOS development using Objective-C and/or Swift
• 3+ years of experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, SwiftUI, Combine
• 3+ years of experience with cloud message APIs and client server interactions such as REST APIs, socket communication, web sockets
• 3+ years of experience with CI/CD, automated unit testing, and integration testing
• Deep understanding of agile principles and exposure to various process implementations
• Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including the iOS deployment/release system
• Working knowledge of general UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
• Appreciation and attention to detail for UI related tasks for iPhone and iPad
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top