We live in a connected world, and WiFi has become a critical component of every home. eero is the first company to deliver a whole-home WiFi experience using mesh technology to make sure you never have to worry about WiFi ever again. On top of our WiFi platform, we deliver Software Services to our users and business partners, currently in the form of eero Secure network-level security, privacy, and parental controls.
The Connectivity team at eero is looking for an experienced engineer to join the Services device software team. The team's responsibilities include prototyping new product ideas, delivering new services features, handling escalations, and maintaining our current eero Secure offering. This team develops applications in Golang on eero's operating system that runs across all hardware. This team is small, growing, and is critical to the eero business. This role and the team is based in San Francisco, California.
• Regularly deliver high impact customer features on tight timelines.
• Develop and maintain critical features of eero Secure.
• Collaborate with peers across engineering, product, and design to shape our product vision and build exciting end user features
• Investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility in order to deliver new customer experiences.
• Improve engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
• Lead and mentor junior engineers on projects
• 5+ years of relevant engineering experience
• 3+ years writing quality code in Go, Python, or C++
• Basic understanding of networking concepts
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Experience designing software architectures for scalability, reliability, and performance
• MS, Ph.D. in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.