Software Engineer, Display
- Boulder, CO
CO Salary Range: USD 122,000.00 - 160,000.00 per year
Amazon's digital advertising team is seeking a Software Development Engineer to enable data-driven customer and performance insights for our mobile and web digital advertising programs. Amazon's digital advertising program is one of Amazon's fastest growing businesses. We collaborate with teams across Amazon to ingest a broad spectrum of customer insight data. Our measurement team is focused on understanding the impact Amazon's digital advertising has on our customers and how we can improve relevance and discoverability of new products.
Amazon's Ad Platform supports both Amazon's own marketing efforts and our third party advertising services. Our platform consists of integrated inventory, ad delivery, and analytics services, and is one of the largest and most sophisticated ad platforms in the industry. Our team focuses on developing the capabilities to support Amazon's own unique advertising measurement needs and our top strategic programs. Our team develops the services to ingest new data signals and enable attribution against strategic success events. In partnership with other analytics and research science teams within Amazon, we develop the systems to calculate the total value of our advertising and strive to develop the most accurate models for understanding how we influence customers.
We are seeking a strong engineer who can validate our success metrics, shape our strategies, and identify untapped opportunities. To be successful in this role you will need to be innovative in your thinking, effective at cross-team collaboration, experienced in working with data science teams, and have a solid understanding of large-scale data flows. You will need to be comfortable working with complex challenges and understand the value of rapid test and learn approaches. You will need to be savvy about leveraging large data sets and using a broad range of statistical, data mining, and scripting technologies.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $122,000 - $160,000; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical design.
• Experience in databases, analytics, big data systems or business intelligence products.
• Experience mentoring and training other engineers.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top