- Austin, TX
Amazon's Advertising Technology team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. In this organization you'll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading companies.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We utilize Amazon's Advertising technology to provide services to web, mobile app and OTT (streaming video) publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore's global top 100, to help them monetize their content with advertising from Amazon and other programmatic buyers. APS server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
We are seeking a Software Engineer for the Audio Ads team in Amazon Publisher Services. In this role, you will develop scalable, audio advertising services for use by large media companies and independent publishers. Using AWS technologies, you will design advertising workflows and data-intensive applications that help advertisers reach audiences in novel ways. You will also work closely with internal, audio focused teams to build products that will shape the future of advertising on connected devices.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years of professional software development experience (excluding internships) in testing or quality assurance roles
• 2+ years of experience testing server-based applications, web services or REST-based APIs.
• 2+ years of experience developing test automation using open source tools.
• Programming experience in object-oriented languages or scripting languages (Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, and SQL), distributed systems and Unix-based systems
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, experience in an SDET role testing complex software systems
• Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, and physical devices
• Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
• Working knowledge of online advertising/ad-tech concepts (DSPs, SSPs, RTB protocol etc.)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top