Software Engineer -Ad server for Amazon
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Ad server for Amazon is one of the largest buy-side advertising platforms. Ad server for Amazon provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decision engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing-campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. Sizmek by Amazon operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.
We are looking for a senior Java Software Engineer to join one of our teams under the platform group.
The team is responsible for many of the most important trafficking tools in addition to many infrastructure components.
The environment is under AWS cloud and the technology environment is wide, challenging and interesting.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for the design and development of new innovative and challenging components with high performance and scale in the Ad-Tech ecosystem (Digital advertisement).
• Lead projects as a tech lead or as a scrum master
• Participate and influence every aspect of the development process
• Design, develop and deploy high performance distributed applications
• Design, develop and deploy infrastructure tools and components that will be used by the group and engineering
• Developing, testing and debugging of complicated problems and algorithms
• Contribute and drive to technological and architectural decisions
• Interact with PM, QA and support team throughout the product life-cycle
• Support our existing systems while striving to make improvements
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
• B.Sc. In computer science / SW Eng. or related field, MAMRAM/8200
• At least 8 years' experience in Java server-side development
• Proven experience of a complete process of building and releasing a high-quality product
• Understanding of OOD, Design patterns, Java internals, multi-threading, parallel processing
• Ability to understand overall system functionality
• Experience in leading projects as a scrum master or tech lead.
• Experience with Open source development and high scale environment
• Experience with in one or more of the following technologies: NoSQL, SOA, REST
• Experience with micro-service approach
• Team player, Highly motivated, Quick learner, always up to date with new technologies.
• Exprince as a Tech lead / Architect / Hands On team leader
• Experience in RxJava
• Experience with Agile Scrum, continues delivery and integration environments
• Experience in AWS cloud computing infrastructure (EC2, AWS Services etc.)
• Experience in Elastic search
• Experience in Couchbase
• Familiar with DevOps operation.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Back to top