Software Development Manager - Financial Systems
Are you passionate about building large scale financial systems? Does it excite you to deliver actionable insight that impacts daily business decisions? Does the prospect of working with the top engineering talent get you charged up?
If so, then Amazon Finance Technology is for you!
Amazon is seeking an outstanding leader to build a near real time financial system. Our team of data and application engineers supports Amazon's external financial reporting and we are excited to be building an enterprise scale financial reconciliation system for Amazon.
You will envision and guide large scale solutions using Big Data technologies on AWS. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a self-starter and enjoys working with financial data. In this role, you will create world-class Reporting and Business Intelligence systems for Amazon's expanding global footprint.
This is an Application Owner role - are you game ?
- Direct work of cross functional teams (e.g. Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, Program Managers)
- Strong track record of building team vision in a highly ambiguous space.
- Creative problem solving abilities, can identify various technical solutions and trade-offs for a given business problem.
- Successful candidates will have an established track record delivery developing complex software systems, excellent people and project management skills, keen technical aptitude, solid communication skills, and be driven to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Demonstrated leadership in cross-functional, highly collaborative environment.
- Experience building complex, high-performance, and highly-available distributed software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Familiarity with AngularJS or Backbone is a plus
- Experience developing AJAX interfaces with AJAX libraries and frameworks (e.g. JQuery, AngularJS, Backbone etc.), particularly AngularJS
- Experience with Jython scripting and SQL.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top