Software Development Manager- eCommerce
As a current Amazonian, we are interested in growing our teams with the best and brightest technical talent. As a result, we wanted to present you with an opportunity to potentially interview with us!
Amazon is looking to partner with experienced Software Development Managers to join the following teams:
eCommerce Financial Integration, Infrastructure and Innovation (eCFI3) is the team that is building massive distributed systems to address high volume challenges such as the tens of millions of financial transactions that are generated every hour of every day as Amazon customers buy online. They are pushing the leading edge of cloud computing in the enterprise!
PeopleTechnology is the team that builds the tools to enable the fast-moving businesses to make use of workforce data at high transaction rates and with low latency. They're innovating one of the most complex employee systems in the world – ensuring that our employees have a secure, responsive and user-friendly way of connecting to Amazon and one another.
If you're interested in being considered, please reply with your updated resume to [email protected] opportunity is located in Seattle and Amazon will provide relocation assistance if needed. We will also provide travel and accommodations to the event upon invitation.
Once we receive your response, we will follow up with next steps!
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· 10+ years of professional experience in software development/engineering
- 10+ years of engineering management experience
- 5+ years of experience managing development managers
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Experience recruiting, hiring, and managing a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective product software engineers
- Experience influencing software engineers' best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Experience working backwards from the customer and delivering innovative, simple solutions
- Master's Degree/PhD in Computer Science or related field
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top