Software Development Manager - Amazon Web Services - Berlin
- Berlin, Germany
The AWS Commerce Platform provides the back and front-end services that enable AWS customers to purchase AWS services and understand and manage their infrastructure costs. Come to join our team to tackle some of the hardest scalability, performance, and distributed computing challenges in the world. We process trillions of events per month using stream processing techniques (Kinesis), process billions of line items via map reduce (EMR), and manage artifacts through the latest in database technologies (DynamoDB and Aurora). We process big data and provide tools for customers to interactively understand their bills. We also provide the analytics that let customers manage billions of dollars of IT usage and spending. Because we sit at the nexus of all AWS services and interact directly with end-customers, we also work closely across all AWS teams to ensure that we offer a great customer experience.
Every team needs a manager to reach its goals while leveraging each and every team member strength.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or similar experience
• 5+ years of software development management experience (SaaS, PaaS, Enterprise software products).
• Repeated success leading significant software or projects from inception through launch.
• Demonstrated expertise in system-level design
• A passion for building and leveraging a team.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical stakeholders.
• Experience in cloud project management (AWS technologies or cloud provider).
• Experience in E-Commerce payments/billing/invoicing processing is a plus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer- Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top