Software Development Manager
- Taipei, Taiwan
Do you want to build premium shopping experiences for millions of Amazon customers worldwide? Are you passionate about using cutting-edge technology to help customers find the right products in the most intuitive manner?
CE Tech (Consumer Electronics Technology) is a high-impact technical team that uses modern technologies to build and improve the customer experience while shopping for consumer electronics on Amazon. Our vision is to build delightful journeys that enable Amazon to be the customer's most trusted and preferred consumer electronics destination.
We have an opening for an experienced Software Development Manager to help us innovate and make our mark in this space! In this role, you will lead a team of software engineers to identify and solve real-world customer problems and business opportunities. You will work collaboratively with product management, UX Design, and other business leaders to set the technology vision and roadmap for our business. You will have ownership to define new shopping experiences and drive innovation with the latest technologies, including machine learning.
• For Colorado-based jobs: This position starts at $122,300/Year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
• 10+ years of relevant engineering experience
• 5+ years experience as a People Manager in a software development organization
• Experience with current web and service technologies and architecture
• Experience with software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
• Previous experience as a Software Engineer
• Experience in building distributed systems, an expert in object oriented design and experience working with scalable services
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to motivate others
• Ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills across large organizations.
Back to top