Amazon Music is growing fast, with Prime Music and now Unlimited!
We are looking for a talented Engineering Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for leading the effort to invent and build many new solutions that solve variety of customer facing problems. You'll do this by bringing your own passion for music and by obsessing over the customer's experience using our service. You'll also bring your genius architectural chops to drive engineering improvements.
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
- 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
- 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
- Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Knowledge of the Agile Development Methodology
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in service oriented architecture as well as full-stack experience.
- Strong business and technical vision
- Ability to handle multiple contending priorities in an energizing environment
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and experience shipping software on time
- Extraordinary customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts with optimal solutions