Software Development Manager
- Bangalore, India
Do you want to be part of new team that will build pricing automation solutions for Global Sellers a $50+B business growing exponentially?
Global selling is critical to the growth of the WW Consumer business. Pricing is setting up new India-based tech team to focus on price automation solutions for global sellers. Our vision is to help global sellers offer competitive prices across all countries. Our new team will innovate, design and build software for price automation and global price management for selling partners.
We invite you to join us in the exciting journey to build distributed, highly-available and scalable price tools and services for global pricing.
We are looking for talented Software Development Manager who can deliver world-class solutions. Successful candidates for this position need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multi-task, the ability to translate business requirements to engineering requirements, the ability adapt quickly to new environments and using creativity to solve difficult problems in a world-class engineering team.
Candidate need to develop team culture that encourages teamwork, innovation and creative thinking.
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
• 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
• Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 10+ years professional experience in software development
• Strong work ethic - commitment to timely delivery and holding oneself to highest standards
• Great aptitude to learning new technologies and new ways of problem solving in a fast paced environment
• Managerial experience leading 2 pizza team
• Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with high throughput, low latency, highly fault tolerant distributed 24x7 systems
• Innovation and initiative to improve coding standards, test coverage, quality and automation
• Experience taking a leading role in designing and building best-in-class user interfaces that have been successfully delivered to and adopted by customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Back to top