Software Development Leader - EC2 Networking
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced engineering leaders to help us define and build the future of cloud computing. This is a leadership (manager of managers) position in the networking area. You will run several teams, all contributing towards the implementation of our virtual networking system (called Virtual Private Cloud, VPC).
Responsibilities including driving operational excellence, growing engineers and managers, hiring, and roadmap'ing creation and delivery of features and performance. The software environment is the cutting edge between software and hardware. While responsible for software delivery, you will also partner with hardware teams to achieve industry-leading performance, utilization models, and IP networking virtualization.
Ready to make a durable mark on the computer industry? Come join us for this unique opportunity that blends leadership, technology, and accelerating customer growth!
- 10+ years in software / hardware development experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- 2+ years of leading engineering teams through managers
- Successful experience in establishing and evolving engineering development processes across multiple teams
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software for commercial online services.
- Experience with networking, virtualization technologies and on-demand computing.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top