Do you want to define the future of Internet commerce?
Are you a top-notch software engineer with a creative flare, strong problem-solving skills, the drive to build and ship products often, a solid computer science foundation, and the desire to build Amazon's next generation Internet-facing technology? Come talk with us about joining our team to help our finance teams serve customers better.
Is your next project defining a world class Internet service?
With us, you will be building cutting-edge applications and services in an environment of highly distributed systems used by Amazon finance teams. Your innovation will provide new functionality for Amazon Finance teams and sellers with the goal of making it easy for Finance teams to pay millions of sellers and receive payments from millions of customers.
Are you ready to create systems to expand one of the world's largest ecommerce engines?
If so, come be a member of Amazon's Finance Automation team (FinAuto). FinAuto builds software systems that ensure accurate and on time payments for millions of Amazon vendors including publishers, app developers, game developers, marketplace sellers, associates and others for tens of billions of dollars in transactions. We are building Amazon's next generation Invoice Management pipeline that will be used by multiple Amazon businesses.
Can you work at the scale of the biggest Internet companies?
The solutions that you will deploy must scale to accommodate rapid processing and integration with large enterprise customers. However, to add to the challenge, the solutions must also support intuitive world class UI for Amazon Finance teams to pay millions of subscribers and receive payments from millions of customers.
Amazon is a premier place to build, deploy and operate Internet-scale services.
Join our development team to work hard, have fun and make history. You will join a highly technical and entrepreneurial culture defining and building a selling experience to complement Amazon's world-class websites.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
• Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
• Expert knowledge of Java is a must.
• Innovative and creative with Web technologies to build high performing websites and web services.
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline.
• 2+ years of industry experience
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.