Software Development Engineer Test -- Amazon Pinpoint
Join the Amazon Pinpoint team to build large scale messaging systems for mobile app developers and large enterprises to engage their users. Many of the largest mobile apps use our services to power their experiences, and we are ramping up the team to build out richer and more engaging interactions and experiences through Messaging and Analytics.
We are looking for software test engineers who long for the opportunity to design test frameworks for large scale systems with global impact. You will have an opportunity to build a test framework to automate all integration test cases for mobile messaging interactions (Mobile push & SMS) with dependencies (both AWS and 3rd party API's) to guarantee continuous deployment. You will also work with a wide range of AWS infrastructure and services to deliver large-scale, high-throughput distributed services consumed by mobile developers. Our team members thrive in a hands-on environment where everyone actively participates in product definition, technical architecture review, iterative development, code review, and operations.
But the best part of working with Amazon Pinpoint is the chance to help customers solve exciting new challenges and create new app experiences every day that impacts millions of users. Our customers are innovators, and you will have the chance to work with them to understand their challenges and design new offerings. Join us and make history building a massive-scale messaging system!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years professional experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Experience developing automation in at least one of OO languages - Java, C#/C++, Python
- Experienced in mobile (iOS and Android) and backend API testing automation
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, and services
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top