Software Development Engineer, S3 Console
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Storage Services is looking for a rock-star full-stack engineer to build web based applications on large scale distributed systems. If you're an applications engineer, and you have the skills to create large scale web applications that are backed by scalable backend systems, then AWS Storage Services is looking for you.
You should be a leader excelling in communication, ownership and customer focus. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team architecting a solution within a fast growing business, shape the technology, product and the business. You should bring deep technical and software expertise, the ability to work in a fast moving, startup environment, the ability to deliver solid code that has a broad business impact and the ability to create software that achieves its operational goals.
The ideal candidate will:
- be clearly passionate about start-up-like opportunities.
- have a demonstrable track record of success delivering new features or
products in cloud-based architectures.
- care both about the quality of their code and delight end-users with top-
notch user experience.
- mentor junior team members.
- Have strong OO design and implementation experience with deep
knowledge of the use of web services and front-end development.
- Demonstrate strong ownership of their work
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of proven experience designing and implementing a full
stack web application
- Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working
- Experience building large-scale web applications using front-end
- Experience with front-end frameworks – eg. AngularJS.
- Have developed or supported an operationally critical web service.
- Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated passion about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top