We're working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on Prime Air!
We're looking for an outstanding Engineer who combines superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our research teams. We're looking for someone who innovates, and loves solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
This position may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on 's ability to apply for and obtain an export license on your behalf.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as , Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Experience building complex that have been successfully delivered to customers at scale
• Knowledge of engineering practices & patterns for the full /hardware/networks life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source management, processes, testing, and livesite operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch
• Experience in communicating with end users, technical & business teams and management to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs
• Experience applying machine learning approaches to complex problems
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Engineer openings across various teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.