Software Development Engineer - Pillpack
- Boston, MA
This is a Software Developer role at Amazon Pharmacy.
This role will be expected to deliver testable, maintainable code to support our many ongoing initiatives. Additionally, this role will be responsible for participating in design discussions, code review, and communicating with internal stakeholders.
At Amazon Pharmacy, our work impacts people's day-to-day lives and is revolutionizing healthcare. We are a fast paced environment with strong customer obsession and dedication to doing the right thing.
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Back to top