The mission of Amazon's Halo team is to create products and services that empower customers, enterprises, and care providers to improve health. Our emerging technologies team, within Amazon's Device organization, is looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented individuals to join our fast paced, start-up environment to help invent the future of health. We have just launched our initial product and service offering and are excited to continue inventing on behalf of our customers
As a Software Engineer on this team, you will define and build innovative consumer product experiences with a direct impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of flagship products that customers love and use every day. The ideal candidate will have industry-leading programming skills, an established background developing consumer applications and services across mobile platforms (Android and iOS) or high-volume service architectures, and an industry-leading knowledge of object-oriented development.
• 3+ years delivering production code in an object-oriented language such as Java, C/C++, Python, Objective-C, or C#.
• 1+ years of experience in data structures & algorithms.
• Experience building high-performance, highly-available, and scalable distributed systems.
• Experience designing software for performance, scalability, and reliability.
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• Demonstrated abilities driving operational excellence and best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//