Software Development Engineer - Luna
- Irvine, CA
The Amazon Luna team is leveraging the power of the cloud to enable customers to experience the rich and immersive world of gaming on all of their existing devices. Luna represents an exciting and truly new product and business, with a high degree of innovation, and an opportunity to reach a large volume of passionate customers.
As a Software Development Engineer working on the infrastructure for Luna, you will get to combine your passion for gaming, AWS, and building scalable tech for the next generation of cloud gaming.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent knowledge and skills and industry experience.
• 4+ years of programming experience in Java or C++; in Linux, Windows, and/or Mac environment.
• Design/development skills including experience driving projects from concept to prototype to production
• Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability, or experience building scalable, reliable applications.
• Experience creating advanced architectures and sustainable solutions.
• Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
• Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
• Excellence in technical communications with both technical and non-technical peers
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top