Do you want to help shape customer experience for millions of AWS customers? Are you excited about building something from the ground up? Come join a brand-new team, and help design and deliver the next generation of the AWS Support Subscription experience. You will work with both external and internal customers, translating complex business requirements to a scalable, maintainable and extensible design, and deliver using Agile project management methodologies.
You will have access to Amazon's Senior Engineers to help you on this new journey and grow your skills. You will have opportunities to mentor and coach other engineers on the team. You will get firsthand experience working with AWS services such as API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, and more. This is your chance to make the business value case for the best technology to build with, before it becomes entrenched in "what we use" or "how we do things".
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Math or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of experience taking a project from scoping requirements through launch and operations of the project
• Ability to think big and help innovate in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with UI development and building innovative user experiences.
• Understanding of system design, distributed systems, serverless computing, cloud infrastructure, continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps.
• Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
• Experience with building and maintaining API's.
• Knowledge and prior use of AWS services
• Proven experience in being innovative, flexible and self-directed.
"Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us".