Software Development Engineer (L5)
- Seattle, WA
Are you interested in building high-, globally Financial systems that support Amazon's current and future growth? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation leveraging the and innovation with Amazon's AWS services? Do you have a passion for ensuring a positive customer experience? This is the job for you.
AWS Fintech Team is looking for a results-, innovative , who can help us create the next generation of distributed, financial systems. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, relish the challenge of operating complex and mission critical systems. We need someone to and develop services that facilitate global financial transactions worth billions (USD) annually to build next generation AWS finance management tools.
A (SDE) at Amazon works on real world problems on a global scale, owns their systems to and influences the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions of customers around the world. You can expect to flexible and solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data and object-oriented design. Coming to Amazon gives you the opportunity to work on a small team in one of our many rapidly growing organizations.
You will learn all about how to implement and test highly solutions using AWS platform and its many products, in challenging agile projects, working with best in class professionals.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• 5+ years of experience in and product life-cycles
• Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, , and relational databases.
• Experience with both backend and ( engineering).
• Experience with AWS technologies.
• Proficiency with at least one of Perl//Ruby/Shell Script languages
• Knowledge of professional engineering practices and best practices for the life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience with Agile in a UNIX/Linux environment
By submitting your here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top