Software Development Engineer Intern
- Amman, Jordan
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.Responsibilities :
• • Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• • Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
• • Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
• • Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
• Candidates pursuing Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
• • Excellent problem solving skills.
• • Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• • Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language - preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
• • Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
• Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
• Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
• Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
• Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
• Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Back to top