Software Development Engineer In Test
- Aachen, Germany
Amazon Video is changing the way millions of customers interact with video content. We not only deliver movies and Emmy Winning shows such as "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel", but also play Live channels with local weather and news, and live sports streaming such as Thursday Night Football. Across the globe, we strive to provide the best video playback experience to our customers.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer in Test who is passionate about designing and developing testing frameworks for complex video playback systems, from encoding software, to AWS services, to on-device player software. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering the best video quality, the lowest latency to customers anywhere, on any network; who cares deeply about engineering excellence and want to influence the entire engineering organization to build sustainable products for customers for the long run.
You will have a profound impact on millions of customers.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Masters or Ph.D in Computer Science or relevant fields
• Interest in video streaming standards and technologies
• Experience mentoring other engineers or leading small Software Engineering Teams or initiatives
• 5+ years of professional full life cycle software engineering experience
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top