Software Development Engineer - IMDb TV Growth
- Arlington, VA
The IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth's most customer centric ad supported premium free video service and make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy. We have learned that customer's love IMDb TV so we are looking for a software engineer who can build on our early success, pioneer new programs for customers, and help define our future.
As a software engineer on the Growth team, you will be integral in building a dozen or more experiments in the upcoming year to move our key business metrics. We are looking for developers that have either a services or client background and an eagerness to learn new technical disciplines. Fast iteration and creativity are key to being successful on a growth team. You will not only get the opportunity to work across the organization but you will also get to work with a myriad of technologies on clients, services, and machine learning. You name it, you will probably have the opportunity to work with it on the Growth team.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• Ability to work through high levels of ambiguity and turn your focus rapidly onto new projects
• Have shipped a mobile application on either iOS or Android
• Proficiency with React/React Native
• Experience building scalable services on AWS or similar
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top