Software Development Engineer III
- Copenhagen, Denmark
How would you like to be part of a team that's just starting to build applications for AWS on AWS that needs to scale across the entire company and potentially for customers around the world? We're looking for smart, creative, technical minds to help us quickly design solutions that delight our customers today and tomorrow. The World Wide Revenue Operations CRM team is looking for strong lead developers to help us design and develop a suite of APIs and microservices that allow teams to build solutions on the best technical stack for the problem at hand. It would be fantastic if you've gone deep in a few different API frameworks and can quickly assess the pros and cons based on a use case. You should be looking to be a team leader while getting your hands dirty developing APIs with a fun and smart agile team. You should be excited to be able to learn new things and stretch yourself while having the entire portfolio of AWS services at your fingertips.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 5+ years professional experience in software development
• Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience mentoring/training the engineering community on complex technical issues
• Expert experience designing and developing APIs
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the bias of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top