Software Development Engineer II - Java, C#
Amazon – Marketplace- The Marketplace group is at the center of third party selling on Amazon.com. We are innovating at the intersection of sellers and consumer experience. We work with our clients to build new products and create impactful, effortless branding to be seen. You would be working with alongside some of the smartest Engineers at Amazon on one of our largest platforms of the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
Leveling ranges from New Graduates with 6+ months of industry experience to Principal-level Engineers
- MySQL or similar database experience
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Spring MVC, GWT, jQuery, Swing, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
Experience in software development and full product life-cycles
- Coding skills in Java and/or C++ coupled with strong base in object-oriented design and development
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top