Software Development Engineer - II
- Seattle, WA
Would you like to be a part of a technology team that enables one of the most profitable businesses at Amazon.com?
The Amazon Payments Issuance team is responsible for developing the platform and applications used to introduce new and innovative payment methods to customers as well as support Amazon's global CoBrand and Private label credit cards along with the world's largest rewards catalog, Shop with Points. The technology we build and operate varies widely, ranging from large scale Distributed Engineering incorporating the latest from Machine Learning in the Big Data space to customer and mobile friendly User Experiences. We are an agile team, moving quickly in collaboration with our business to bring new features to millions of Amazon customers while having fun and filing new inventions along the way. If you can think big and want to join a fast moving team breaking new ground at Amazon we would like to speak with you!
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
• Bachelor's Degree in or related field •
Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 2+ years professional experience in
• fundamentals in object-oriented
• fundamentals in data
• fundamentals in algorithm , problem solving, and complexity analysis • Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, , , or Perl
- Masters in or related area or equivalent industry experience
- Experience working with Spring and relational databases (Oracle and JDBC/Hibernate a plus)
- Experience writing code in a high volume, service based
- Knowledge of Statistical Analysis in the Big Data space
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as , , or including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the and (, patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
Back to top