Software Development Engineer II - Advertising Funnel Optimization
- Toronto, Canada
Amazon Advertising is one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon. We are looking for an Software Development Engineer to leverage our cloud services, unique data, the latest machine learning methods and big data technologies to develop solutions that help our self-service advertisers reach their full potential. As part of the Funnel Optimization Experience team, you'll collaborate with a team of engineers, product managers, and data scientists to build systems that deliver the visualizations, recommendations, benchmarks and metrics advertisers need to orchestrate our full suite of ad products.
Our Success will require balancing big, industry changing goals with a bias for action and consistent delivery of advertiser value. We are growing very fast and breaking new ground, so the ideal candidate is invigorated by an environment of ambiguity and constant change, where they have an opportunity to influence our direction.
You may already know if you're a fit, but perhaps you're concerned about technology and experience requirements-don't be. We are looking for smart, proven engineers with a passion for learning and delivering. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor for what is becoming a huge area of growth for Amazon.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 5+ years of industry experience in software development
• Master's degree in a computer science related field
• Online display advertising industry experience
• Experience with big data systems, data mining, data science, and applied science.
• Experience collaborating with UX and product teams to build experiences
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Back to top