Software Development Engineer II
- Bellevue, WA
Amazon Global Mile Cross Border Fulfillment (XBF) team is focused on breaking down barriers to allow 3rd party sellers to sell their items to customers around the world. The XBF team develops software that removes friction from the process of cross border selling for 3rd party sellers.
The XBF team is responsible for development of systems that enable sellers to expand their business to new customers around the world through increased exports and listing of their products for sale in new countries. This platform is pivotal to supporting 3rd party business expansion by creating new opportunities for sellers to introduce their products to customers around the world. We need your help to grow the business by building highly-available, scalable distributed systems that provide clean interfaces between sellers, customers and Amazon's software.
SDE, XBF: "I enjoy working in XBF, because our projects have high exposure and are being used by Amazon customers from all over the world, and you can feel that you are actually making a difference."
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with object-oriented principles inherent to object-oriented programming/design including data structures, algorithms, problem solving, distributed systems, and complexity analysis
• 3+ years of industry software development experience designing and developing software with least one object-oriented programming language such as Java, C# or C++
• Master's degree in Computer Science/Math or related fields
• Experience building complex, highly scalable software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top