Do you want to influence the experience of millions of customers? Do you want to work in a collaborative environment that impacts products from across the company?
As one of the top 5 most visited Amazon.com pages, our team owns "Your Orders," which enable customers finding, viewing and editing their orders on Amazon retail sites. As a member of this team, you will design and develop software to collaborate with Amazon's numerous backend systems and directly impact customers. Your solutions will provide the data needed to anticipate and resolve customer's questions before they are asked. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with business partners and guide the design of our systems. At Amazon, we are known for our customer obsession. We need your ideas and your ability to take initiative and produce results as we continuously improve the customer experience.
We care about your career growth, too. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, or get to the next level, we'll help you get there. Our business is growing fast, and our people will grow with it.
Check out our benefits: www.amazon.jobs/benefits
If you are currently enrolled in or have graduated in the past six months from a bachelors, masters, or Ph.D program, please apply at www.amazon.jobs/university
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Distributed system design and development experience
• Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Communication skills for both a technical and business audience
• Knowledge of software engineering best practices
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.