The Amazon Business Risk Management tech team is hiring Software Development Engineers to contribute to the design and development of the next generation of risk mitigation systems.
If you are looking for a challenging and innovative role where you can solve challenging problems while growing as a leader, this is the place for you!
Today, Amazon Business is proud to serve millions of business customers and hundreds of thousands of business sellers around the world with more than $10 billion in annualized sales. In the US alone, Amazon Business serves nearly 80% of the 100 largest enrollment education organizations, 55 of the Fortune 100 companies, more than half of the 100 biggest hospital systems and more than 40% of the 100 most populous local governments. Amazon Business also offers access to nearly 150,000 US businesses hundreds of thousands globally - and hundreds of millions of products.
We are looking for passionate and talented Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, high volume applications that customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used by businesses every day.
The ideal candidate is passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Exceptional technical expertise for creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products is a must.
If you want to lead in a team where cutting edge technology such as Machine Learning, Serverless architecture, AWS services, and many more is used every day then we want to hear from you!
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Knowledge of Python or other scripting languages is a plus
• Experience with distributed systems and AWS services is a plus
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to peers and senior management
• Ability to deal well with ambiguous and undefined problems
• Graduate degree is a plus
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us