Software Development Engineer II
- Palo Alto, CA
Software Development Engineer II - Amazon Web Services - Vancouver, BC
TSO Logic is a trailblazing new team acquired into the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Migration Services group. Our products and services provide guidance and insights to create an optimized path for migration from on-premise to AWS.
Through highly configurable multi-variate modeling and advanced data analytics, our services deliver accurate and intuitive data-driven recommendations to right-size and right-cost compute.
Demands for our services are ramping up quickly and we are looking to accelerate our growth. We are seeking motivated and results-oriented Software Development Engineers to join our talented team.
The candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrated track record of success in innovating new features and delivering products. Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems.
The candidate is a strong technical contributor and emerging leader - designing, developing and delivering across all tiers of our products.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical discipline
• 2+ years of professional software development experience.
• Experience leveraging object oriented practices in modern programming language such as Java, Python or C#.
• Strong background in computer science basics (data structures, algorithms, etc).
• Sharp analytical abilities, proven skills and a track record of delivery.
• Communication skills for both a technical and business audience.
• 5+ years professional experience in software development
• Experience designing, developing, and deploying distributed systems using AWS Services.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
• Experience building services and tools to transform (ETL) data/files.
Back to top