Software Development Engineer I
- Munich, Germany
The Amazon Fire TV team at Chennai designs and engineers the best-selling and groundbreaking devices for Fire TV product line.
You can be part of a fast-paced, agile and innovative team who is bringing new multi-modal, integrated voice with GUI, experiences to FireTV in a startup like environment.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented software engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that customers love. This is a high visibility team where you will get a chance to make a positive impact on customer experience.
Amazon FireTV products are revolutionary consumer devices that have become the #1 best-selling Amazon products. They are among the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at both Amazon and the entire consumer electronics industry. We are looking for talented software engineers to join our team in building application software. This is an enormous opportunity to work on products used every day by people you know.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 1+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C# or Java
• Experience with web services and databases
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
• Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
• Experience developing in a Linux environment
Back to top