Software Development Engineer I
- Bengaluru, India
Come join the Alexa Experience and Devices team and help us invent Alexa's future in India.
We are hiring experienced engineers with entrepreneurial spirit to join us in this highly visible opportunity. You will have influence on our overall strategy by helping to define product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are technical and innovative, and relish the opportunity to delight customers, we want to talk to you.
. Solve critical computer science in voice space
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of key system features (India first and India unique)
• Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
• Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Engineers who has experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
• 1+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Knowledge of scripting languages like Python or Perl
• Programming experience on mobile platforms, preferably Android
• Familiarity with working in an Agile environment
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
Back to top