Software Development Engineer - GPU Acceleration
Worldwide Operations org is starting a new autonomous robot program. This new program requires solving hard problems and inventing for almost every aspect of this wide-open effort. We're looking for individuals who like dealing with ambiguity, solving hard, large scale problems, and working in a startup like environment.
We need versatile, curious, and motivated engineers who are ready to design software in a start-up like environment. You will collaborate with top-notch research scientists and hardware engineers to build high-quality production code. If you are passionate about pioneering new technologies for the real world, inventing something new, and delivering great software, we want to talk to you.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Fluency with C /C++
- Experience building GPU-accelerated applications for real-time processing.
- In-depth knowledge of CS data structures and algorithms
- Proven track record of customer obsession and team work
- Strong problem solving ability and object-oriented design skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Experience building GPU-enabled applications for robotic systems.
- Knowledge of ROS, Player Project, JAUS (SAE AS-4), or other robotic standards.
- Experience developing software for robotic perception, sensor fusion, and decision making.
- Experience with live streaming video applications with GPU acceleration
- Experience with cross-platform mobile application design
- Experience building secure web applications
- Experience building safety-critical software
- Experience building extremely high volume and highly scalable web services
- Experience building highly available systems and operating 24x7 services
- Master's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top