Software Development Engineer (Fullstack)
We are looking for talented software engineers that want to build tools and services to solve some of the toughest problems faced by our large-scale customers. We have opportunities open at all levels and quite simply want the best and brightest individuals we can find. We currently use the following technologies in our products:
- Web: HTML5 & CSS3
- +Nearly all other AWS services.
If you are interested but have experience with other modern programming languages (Ruby, Python, Objective-C, C++, etc.) please submit a resume. We value quality engineers not the tools they've used.
Amazon is a place where builders can build. We hire innovators and offer them an environment where they can invent new, exciting solutions for our customers.
If you were looking for an opportunity to build complex, scalable, highly available systems and want the fun and feel of a start-up company, but the solid management and resources of a Fortune 100 company, you have found it!
Work hard, have fun, make history.
- · Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or relevant work experience
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- 5+ years developing applications for web services or applications
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Ability to lead and focus a team of experienced engineers, leading them to a common technical goal.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and technical disagreements while leading the team to the optimal solution
- Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
- Experience using Amazon Web Services desirable
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
- Demonstrable track record as an owner: someone who can take a concept and make it real.
- A thirst for knowledge and continuous improvement.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top