Software Development Engineer (Full Stack)
- Varennes, Canada
The Customer Service Call Center Management team is looking to hire Software Development Engineers building and scaling systems for one of the world's largest customer service networks. You will own and evolve software that connects our Associates with Customers world-wide, ensuring we deliver the highest quality and reliable contact experience for world-class Customer Service.
The Call Center Management team is responsible for building technologies enabling Customer Service to handle and route customer contacts worldwide. As a developer on our team, you'll own code end-to-end from design to development, and work closely with senior technical leaders within the team and across AWS. In this role, you will actively participate in design reviews, operational reviews, architecture discussions, team planning and ticket/metric reviews. The desire and ability to work in an operational, fast paced, collaborative environment is essential.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Back to top