Amazon.com is broadly recognized as #1 in Customer Service in the US and abroad. At Amazon we drive innovation and customer obsession into everything we do, and this is especially true in the Customer Service Technology (CS Tech) department. CS Tech owns the technology to support and enhance our Customer Service Operations network through our CRM, secure operating system, and various client applications. We focus on robust architecture, world class UX, and leverage our Big Data to drive insights and solutions through a myriad of Machine Learning applications.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .