Software Development Engineer
We're looking for software developers who love solving hard problems.
Our problems involve
- machine learning
- stringent latency requirements
- complex dependency chains
- simplify complex problems
- manage projects end-to-end
- build effective relationships with the team, stakeholders, customers
- craft solid designs and beautiful code
"Customer obsession rather than competitor obsession, eagerness to invent and pioneer, willingness to fail, the patience to think long-term, and the taking of professional pride in operational excellence."
Who we are?
We're the team building C8, a platform serving billions of impressions per year through Amazon's purchase path, offering Amazon and third party payment products and services. We're a team of 20 professionals in multiple fields: software, business intelligence, research science, product management. Some of us are new. Some of us participated in creating C8 four years ago; we're still here. We love what we do.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience
- Proficient in OOD/OOA, algorithms, data structures and big-O analysis
- 3+ years developing high quality, production software
- Proficient in web technologies
- Masters in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with high volume, service based architecture
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, big data, machine learning
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top