Software Development Engineer, EKS
- Manchester, NH
As a Software Engineer in the Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (EKS) team you will help us deliver the mission of making AWS the best place to run containers. At Amazon EKS, we are building a core set of services that allow our customers to create and use Kubernetes at scale. You will be part of an exceptional team moving the needle towards making containers as the next generation compute platform. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing.
You will be solving challenging technical problems, often ones not solved before, alongside with peers with remarkable technical expertise. The solutions you build will be high impact and rolled out to our large customer base across the world. If you are excited to work in a dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you!
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Development experience with Java-based web services.
• Experience with Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker, etcd.
• Experience with design/architecting large-scale distributed systems preferably using AWS technologies.
Back to top