At eero, we are committed to continuous product innovation and our cloud is an essential component. Our back-end services power current product features like Family Profiles (which allows parents to pause the internet for family dinner), and keep our products secure and continually improving through over-the-air software updates.
We are scaling our ISP team and are looking for a motivated engineer to help us build word-class software. Our engineers build technology that is focused on the needs of our customers, our team, and our business. We're looking for more experienced software engineers who have built scalable, highly available, and secure systems that can help eero remain the best mesh wifi system on the market.
What you'll do:
• Build services that handle billions of requests each day from eero devices, mobile apps, and internal tools
• Collaborate with peers across engineering, product, and design to shape our product vision and build exciting end user features
• Enhance and optimize existing services to improve reliability, scalability, and flexibility
• Provide mentorship to other cloud engineers and help change development processes to increase developer productivity and project predictability.
• 5+ years in development working with SaaS products
• Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, software design, algorithms, maintainability, and distributed systems
• Skilled and experienced in developing across the entire development stack, solving significant technical challenges: scalability, latency, and reliability
• Experience working on SaaS products
• Scala Knowledge a plus