The Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) team is looking for Software Development Engineers (SDEs) to help drive the development experience of building on ECS. The ECS team is building a core set of services that allow our customers to run, manage, and deploy Docker containers at scale.
Our goal is to make it easy for developers to build and scale their applications on highly-available clusters, services, and batch jobs.
You'll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up.
This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing. You'll be surrounded by people who are both smart and passionate about cloud computing.
To learn more about Amazon Elastic Container Service:
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up like development environment
- Experience using Docker for packaging and deployment of applications
- Understanding of Containerization Technologies
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills