Software Development Engineer - eCommerce
As a current Amazonian, we are interested in growing our teams with the best and brightest technical talent. As a result, we wanted to present you with an opportunity to potentially interview with us!
Amazon is looking to partner with experienced Software Development Engineers to join the following teams:
eCommerce Financial Integration, Infrastructure and Innovation (eCFI3) is the team that is building massive distributed systems to address high volume challenges such as the tens of millions of financial transactions that are generated every hour of every day as Amazon customers buy online. They are pushing the leading edge of cloud computing in the enterprise!
PeopleTechnology is the team that builds the tools to enable the fast-moving businesses to make use of workforce data at high transaction rates and with low latency. They're innovating one of the most complex employee systems in the world – ensuring that our employees have a secure, responsive and user-friendly way of connecting to Amazon and one another.
If you're interested in being considered, please reply with your updated resume to [email protected] or [email protected] opportunity is located in Seattle and Amazon will provide relocation assistance if needed. We will also provide travel and accommodations to the event upon invitation.
Once we receive your response, we will follow up with next steps!
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 4-8 years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
- Proficiency in a modern object oriented programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Communication, sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Experience with designing and building large scale systems
- Experience with supporting mission critical, 24x7 systems on a rotating basis
- Experience with multiple styles of Software Development Life Cycle
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top