Software Development Engineer
- Kunshan, China
Are you excited about enabling a powerful ecosystem of capabilities and protection for Brand Owners? Are you thrilled to work on a new and high priority initiative? If so, we are looking for you. The Customer and Brand Protection team is geared to protecting Amazon customers ( Buyers, Brand owners and Sellers) from bad actors, abuse and fraud. We realize that the future of Amazon is in winning brands. This includes the well-known, established brands as well as new and emerging brand owners. Our vision is to provide Brands with the most trusted experience for accurately representing and protecting their Brand Identity.
The Brand Registry Service team sits at the core of our Brand Protection services team and is a key team in the Amazon Customer Trust and Partner Support organization. Our team provides critical Brand related information that enables us to provide capabilities and protection our brands selling on Amazon, globally.
You will be an integral part of an exceptionally talented team. You will have an opportunity to conceptualize, design, build, test and own software systems. As a SDE at Amazon, you will help drive the technical direction within the team, working with many different technologies.
• 3+ Years experience in software development
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency with object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
• Proficiency with object oriented programming including Java, Python, C++, C#, or C
• Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
• Ability to take a project from requirements analysis through to launch and operation of the system in production
• Successfully bring definition to ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
• Experience building extremely high volume and highly scalable micro services, data structures and APIs.
• Experience building highly available systems and operating 24x7 services.
• Master's degree in Computer Science.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top