Come and be part of the Data Center Automation team and build systems that enable to rapidly grow and continue to be the pioneer and leader in Computing, and have direct and immediate impact on the hundreds of thousands developers and businesses around the world who use AWS every day.
Data Center Automation systems are at heart of ensuring that we can provide our customers with the right computing services, in the right region, at the right time. The Data Center Automation team is responsible for building the systems that automate and orchestrate the physical work processes that occur inside all of ' global datacenters. Our talented team of datacenter engineers depend on our systems to perform their work safely, securely, efficiently, and free of defects, resulting in the backbone of products, the compute infrastructure.
The Data Center Automation team is looking for an experienced Software Development who is excited about building the next generation automation systems. You will be part of the team that architects, designs, and implements highly scalable distributed systems that provide availability, scalability and latency guarantees. This is a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape our products to be built on cutting edge technologies.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Industry experience building highly available, distributed services
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented , data structures, algorithm , problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their abilities in all aspects of their engineering skill-sets
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.