Software Development Engineer
We are hiring software engineers who share our passion for creating compelling customer experiences using Amazon services. Interested? Come join our team!
As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
We're seeking software developers with industry experience who are passionate about enhancing customer satisfaction, operational performance, and growing market segment share. You should have a good understanding of development for the Windows client platform. Experience with service software development will be helpful.
- Design, build and optimize the software to run on Windows client machines
- Ensure highest quality software to compile and run on a variety of different hardware
- Recruit, interview and hire software developers
- Mentor junior software developers and grow their skills
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field of studies
- Minimum of 5 years of industry software development experience using C/C++/C# or other programming languages preferably for the Windows platform
- Has taken software products from inception to customer delivery
- Experience developing Universal Windows Applications using C# and WPF
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- Strong desire to build, deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects
- Excellent written communication skills and verbal agility are strong assets
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top