Software Development Engineer - Display Advertiser Experience
Amazon – World Wide Advertising - The Advertising Products group is at the center of Advertising for Amazon.com and our third party advertisers. We are innovating at the intersection of advertising and Ecommerce. We work with our clients to build new products and create impactful advertiser experiences.
Do you want to work on technologies that range from User Experience/Front end to the Data Layer? Do you want to deal with complex technological problems and solve them with cutting edge technologies? Do you want to work with distributed computing, scale and scaling issues, machine learning, big data as well as Machine Learning/Big Data (Hadoop) as well as cutting edge mobile/web technologies? If so, please apply!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 5 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Spring MVC, GWT, jQuery, Swing, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
Experience in software development and full product life-cycles
- Coding skills in Java and/or C++ coupled with strong base in object-oriented design and development
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top