Software Development Engineer
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Seeking a highly motivated software engineer who will help drive low-level platform software for current and new Lab126 products. As a member of the FireOS platform roadmap team, you will work closely with your teammates as well as other cross-functional teams to deliver high quality and innovative products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience doing hands-on software development,
- Familiar with C/C++, Python, and Linux.
- Knowledge of machine learning, computer vision, and computer architecture.
- Hands-on experiences with TensorFlow, Caffe, benchmark CNN Models.
- Analytic and problem-solving skills. Team player and self-motivated.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top