Software Development Engineer
- Seoul, South Korea
Join Amazon in the fight against COVID-19!
Amazon is focused on protecting the health and safety of our employees while continuing to serve people who need our services more than ever. Regular testing on a global scale across all industries helps keep people safe and help get the economy back up and running. Amazon has started building incremental test capacity and we are looking for a Software Development Engineer to assist in building the COVID-19 technology solutions.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
• 3+ years of software engineering experience
• 3+ years using Java, C/C++, or similar programming languages
• Experience with AWS products
• 4+ years of software engineering experience
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
• Agile software development methodologies.
Back to top