Software Development Engineer, Continuous Deployment
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our team of talented software engineers to work on Amazon's powerful continuous deployment systems.
AWS CodePipeline will enable developers to be able to model, visualize, and automate their entire software release process. If you missed last year's re:Invent keynote address, you can read more about AWS CodePipeline here: http://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/code-management-and-deployment/
As a software development engineer you will design, develop, and support a world class service used to automate how software gets released to millions of customers. You will have the opportunity to work with remarkable engineers, business leaders and other talented engineering teams while you design, architect, and code robust and stable solutions. The team owns and builds every aspect of our product, from the UI and external APIs down to the backend services.
If you have what we're looking for, then come and join a strong team in a highly visible organization. You will have a significant impact on Amazon's massively distributed software development environment and help us to build the best continuous deployment and fleet management system in the world.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Attention to detail, and the ability to pick up new tools and technologies quickly
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Experience with Linux
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top